There are minor changes that can make a huge difference in how your constantly exposed face reacts to the harsh winter.
1) If you use a foaming cleanser change to a creamy cleanser, which is usually less stripping.
2) Make sure you tone after cleansing so your skin’s pH normalizes.
3) Use a serum for a “concentrated” amount of bio-active ingredients. There are so many excellent serums available that there is best vitamin c serum no excuse for not using one! A few of my favorites for dry skin are Eminence Organics’ Antioxidant Grape Serum, Eight Greens Youth Serum and Pevonia Botanica’s Vitamin C Complexe Concentrate or Propolis Concentrate.
4) Exfoliate two to four times a week and before masking to allow deeper penetration of vitamins and minerals. This creates healthier, smoother, more protected skin. Pevonia’s Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser or Enzymo Spherides Peeling Cream are gentle enough for frequent use on most skin.
Step it up a notch: Winter is made for accelerated treatment products like MD Formulations Personal Peel System. Everything you need to give yourself a professional type peel at home is in this box including step by step instructions. It takes less time than you think!
5) Masking provides immediate relief to irritated, dry skin. For hydration, look for creamy or gel masks instead of clay masks that absorb oil!. For best results mask three times weekly for ten to twenty minutes. Masking ensures too that you take a few minutes to relax. . .a nice habit to get into!
6) Consider a rich night cream. Night time is when our bodies heal. Therefore always wash your face before bed and apply your serum and night cream. Apply serum when your skin is damp from toner. Apply moisturizer when your skin is damp with serum. This seals in moisture.
7) Don’t scrimp on serums and moisturizers. Apply more, apply frequently if necessary.
8) Mist your face during the day with Pevonia’s Phyto-Aromatic Mist, which contains Hyaluronic Acid – a natural moisture bond that allows your skin to hold up to 600% more moisture.
Remember the adage: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Oh, and drink your water!
An example of a favorite Night Recovery Cream
We all get to the point where fine lines and wrinkles start to show up in our face, most people especially women don’t like them because it makes them look older with a less fresh and smooth skin. There are different possible solutions that can diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
The best advice you should follow is to take care of your body and skin every day, by that i mean that you should follow a healthy lifestyle, for example you should:
Protect your skin from the sun with a sunscreen
Drink plenty of water to hydrate your skin
Exercise every day
Take multivitamins that contain vitamin A, C, D and E
Eat healthy natural foods such as fruits, green vegetables
Those tips will help you prevent the formation of more wrinkles and have a stronger immune system to support the health of your skin. However to repair the damage that has already been done in your skin you may need a wrinkle cream, facial serum or anti wrinkle treatment.
Anti Wrinkle Treatments can be expensive and invasive some of the most common are laser resurfacing, botox, chemical peels and collagen injections. By using one of those treatments you can significantly reduce deep wrinkles and fine lines in your skin, but the results don’t last long.
Wrinkles facial serum is another option that people like to use, there are serums for oily skin and for dry skin. It works to improve the overall appearance of your skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles by improving skin firmness.
Anti wrinkle creams are also very common and although there are a wide variety of options, you can narrow your choices by eliminating any cream that contains chemicals and synthetic ingredients, you should only use natural creams with organic ingredients that will promote the health of your skin.
Some of the breakthrough ingredients for wrinkle creams are CynergyTk, Wakame, Coenzyme Q10, jojoba, Manuka Honey and other natural sources that have very strong effects in promoting collagen production, increasing elastin, hyaluronic acid and have strong anti oxidants.
Discover the Breakthrough Natural Anti Aging Creams that are changing lives. If you have unwanted wrinkles, fine lines, and damaged skin visit the Best Anti Aging Creams
Since you are searching for the best eye serum I will take it for granted that you are experiencing some problems with the skin around your eyes. It might be bags, dark circles or wrinkles. These are unsightly and do not belong on your face. However I must applaud you for taking a step in the right direction in doing your research and trying to find the best eye serum.
What causes you to be experiencing these bags, dark circles or wrinkles underneath your eyes? Let’s see if I can shed some light on this.
Genetics plays a big role in many people’s bags and dark circles under the eyes. If this runs in the family then you will definitely experience them at an early age.
Getting enough sleep. It is recommended to get at least 8 hours of sleep each day. This should help with the bags. Also sleep with your head elevated on pillows.
Try to minimize the amount of stress in your daily life. I know sometimes this might seem difficult but just try to relax a bit.
Cut down on your salt intake. Salt makes you retain water and this can add to the amount of fluid retained in the area underneath your eyes.
You should also take into consideration the fact that the skin underneath your eyes are thin so extreme caution must be taken when treating this area. When applying any cream to this area apply in a patting or massaging motion never rub any cream on as it will irritate the skin and make it wrinkled.
You can apply cucumber slices or tea bags to your eyes this will help to eliminate the puffiness.
However the biggest problem is you probably are not using the right product. You need the best eye serum that is produced using collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, Eyeliss, Haloxyl and Homepage. These ingredients are not commonly found in most eye serum as they are not yet widely known, however their effectiveness have been proven